Wednesday, December 2, 2009

1 of 3.

My partner in crime and Photographer friend Neil Favila asked me if I wanted to get busy. 3 shoots + 3 days + followed by 3 days of work at the counter = DEDICATION. My how I do love passionate friends.


Shoot #1

val.
val.
val.
val.

Photographer/Neil favila, MUA/Kali Erin, Stylist/Kali Erin, Model/Valerie Renee

Model's wearing: Look 1 - Vintage Dior blouse (drools!) and nameless matadoresque skirt. Look 2 - black beaded vintage Ungaro top, AA bralette and panties.

Makeup: I wanted some bold, totally over the top, defined brows on this girl. Brows are all I've been thinking about lately - I dream in brows. I also had to see Val in a completely black matte/bold/winged out eyeliner - what a mouthful! I topped things off with some 'Morange' lipstick - everyone knows neon orange never fails when we have babes in focus here.

No comments:

Post a Comment