Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dr. Nicholas Edward Cave to you.

Nick Cave is one of those musicians who's music brings so many fond memories to my mind. I've had several instances where I'm telling a story to a perfect stranger (somehow relating to Nick Cave) and somehow everything ties together wherein I instantly have a new friend. One instance: I met a man named Mykil in Arizona and I was telling him how "babe-like" Jethro Cave is and he mentioned that he actually was a mega Cave fan having publicly loved on Dr Cave front row at the Hollywood Bowl show (that I just so happened to be at!) and he named his son Magnus Cave... so cute.

Well incase nobody knew, back in 2008 the native Australian accepted an honorary doctorate of laws from Australian based Manosh University. While the nearly 1600 seat hall [the ceremony took place inside of] sat empty, Dr Cave still donned his honorary bonnet and gown. You're always stylin' Nick and this one goes out to you...


Inspo.
Inspo.

His offspring - Jethro Cave...

Inspo.
Inspo.

And the type of women I would picture these fine men associating with (in my dream world, of course).

Inspo.Inspo.
Inspo.



No comments:

Post a Comment