Thursday, January 14, 2010

Metamorphosis:

|ˌmetəˈmôrfəsəs| noun ( pl. -phoses |-fəˌsēz|) : • a change of the form or nature of a thing or person into a completely different one, by natural or supernatural means.

I need one of those. I haven't exactly been feeling like 'myself' lately (whatever they decided that means). I really need to get back into the swing of things and persevere through these hard times. With that being said - I pulled some images and recalled one of the most inspirational actors ever to help me stir those creative juices.

John Barrymore (yes, Drew's Granddad) was so ridiculously metamorphic. From the most wart ridden, scarred villain he would rise from the grave into a hero with the face of a saint. John Barrymore - today you are my inspiration.

Inspo.
Inspo.
Inspo.
Inspo.



No comments:

Post a Comment